A proper bike lock can save you a lot of trouble. Whether you leave your bike for just a minute or for hours, a bike lock helps you make sure it's still there when you get back. We've got heavy-duty padlocks, cable locks, chain locks and frame locks. In addition, we've got lightweight locks to safely set your bike aside for a moment to get a cup of coffee on your weekend ride. Do you want a completely safe bike lock? A bike lock with the ART certification is necessary for theft insurance.
Are you satisfied with our product range?
Bike Locks | Check out the best bike locks online
What is a good bike lock?
What is the safest bike lock?
Is an additional bike lock or chain necessary?
The disadvantage of a plug-in chain is that it does not have an extra lock. If the thief manages to crack your frame lock, he can also remove the inserted chain from your bike. A stronger option is a good frame lock in combination with a foldabe lock, U-lock or chain lock suitable for a high risk of theft. By using two separate locks you make it very difficult for a thief to steal your bike.
Which lock is suitable for my road bike or MTB?
What are the best bike locks?
- Cable locks: Lightweight bike lock to deter the opportunists.
- Chain locks: Hardened steel links make this one of the most secure bicycle locks available.
- Foldable locks: Folding locks are compact, strong and easy to attach to the frame.
- U-locks: Europe's most popular bicycle lock, super strong and frame mounted.
- Plug-in chains: With an plug-in chain for your ring lock you increase the security of your bicycle.