Schwalbe Doc Blue
- Free tracked shipping over € 29,-
- Free returns
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 69.250 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- At precise dosage, the 60ml package allows you to make two race tyres tubeless.
- Schwalbe guarantees high quality and reliability.
- For optimal performance, it is recommended to re-apply the sealant every 2 to 7 months.
Dosing: around 60 ml per tyre (race tire 30 ml). The liquid works for about 2 - 7 months. After those months it dries into a rubber film. It can be used several times. Only for inner tubes with a removable valve core. Doc Blue is not suitable for repairing big damages such as cuts or blowouts.
Delivery includes• Valve core remover (500 ml)
Good value (2)
Easy of use (1)
Size of bottle (1)
There are currently no cons available in English yet
Most recent reviews
Great value botttle. Easy to dispense and does the trick. Used with Gravel kings and they sealed straight away.
Easy of use
Size of bottle
Might not be the cheapest but it is the best tubeless setup
No mess application
Quick and easy to use
Seems to work really well
Easy to use. Sealed a side wall puncture really quickly.
easy to use