DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT OXIC Road Bike Wheels
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.788 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The hardened OXiC brake track wears out less quickly than a regular aluminium brake surface.
- The OXiC brake track offers supreme braking performance under all conditions.
- The low weight and shallow rims make this a great set of climbing wheels, suitable for all-round use.
- The black brake track can eventually lose its colour because of wear.
The DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT OXiC is a wheelset with a stealthy look. The overall look of the wheels is great especially because of the hub flanges being shaped like diamonds. The high-quality hubs have the innards of the DT 240s hubs which ensure high durability and low resistance. The sleek aero straight-pull spokes complete the wheels.Read more
• DT Swiss PR 1400 DICUT OXIC
• 5mm Stainless Steel quick releases
• Tubeless ready tape
• Tubeless valves
• OXiC brake pads