Born Recovery Shake
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.179 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Contains proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates and minerals to repair damaged muscle fibres, the carbohydrate supply and the moisture and mineral balance.
- The added carbohydrates from various carbohydrate sources (maltodextrin, dextrose and sugar) are quickly broken down by the body and absorbed into the bloodstream.
- The minerals (electrolytes) support good moisture regulation.
- With a normal dosage (75 grams per 500 ml bottle), the pot with 6 bottles is empty.
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
|When to use||After Exercise|
Born Recovery Supple Shake is a protein drink that helps you muscles recover after an intense training or competition. The Born Recovery Shake contains proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, and minerals.
The proteins and amino acids contribute to conserving muscle mass and support the recovery of damaged muscle fibres. The added carbohydrates come from various carbohydrate sources (maltodextrin, dextrose, and sugar). These sources are quickly broken down by the body and absorbed into the bloodstream. Replenishing carbohydrates after lasting exercise is essential for a speedy recovery. The minerals (electrolytes) support a healthy moisture regulation. This results in a all-round protein shake for a quick and powerful recovery!
With a total capacity of 450 grams, the Born Recovery Shake is an ideal partner for after a match or training. It can be easily mixed with water, soy milk, or skimmed milk.