BORN Iso Pro
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 51.367 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Born Iso Pro Sports Drink consists of a mix of carbohydrates and minerals.
- The carbohydrates come from different carbohydrate sources and contain the 2:1 glucose:fructose ratio for a maximum possible carbohydrate intake of up to 90 grams per hour.
- The added minerals provide a good regulation of your moisture balance.
- Due to its isotonic concentration, the sports drink is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Product may contain traces of milk and soya.
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Sports drink composition||Isotonic Drink|
The Born ISO PRO Sports Drink is an isotonic sports drink with a fresh taste. An endurance effort requires an optimal supply of glycogen and hydration. The Born Iso Pro Sports Drink knows exactly how to provide your body with these needs. This Born Iso Pro Sports drink consists of a mix of carbohydrates and minerals.
The carbohydrates in the Born Iso Pro Drink come from different carbohydrate sources and contain the 2:1 glucose/fructose ratio. This ratio makes a maximum carbohydrate intake of up to 90 grams per hour possible. The added minerals provide a good regulation of the moisture balance. The Born Iso Pro Sports Drink also contains an isotonic concentration, so that the sports drink can be absorbed into the blood at lightning speed.