Born Tablet Watts & Minerals
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.772 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Very easy to use, no need to measure the quantity.
- Sufficient for 20 bottles of 500ml.
- Delicious, refreshing orange taste.
- Contains minerals.
- The fizzy tablets make it more difficult to adapt the dose.
|When to use||During Exercise|
|Sports drink composition||Hypotonic Drink|
|Expiration date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
|Dietary choice||None / Vegan / Vegetarian|
|Energy duration||up to 45 minutes|
|At which intensity to use||Low intensity|
Born Tablets Watts & Minerals is a fizzy tablet with orange taste which can be dissolved in 500ml of water. This solution can then be used during sports. It works for both weight lifters and endurance athletes. Born Tablet Watts & Minerals is clinically proven and NZVT certified, thus doping free.
Acidity regulator (citric acid), binding agent (sorbitol), sodium bicarbonate, Citrus sinensis fruit extract (WATTS 'UP®), magnesium carbonate, potassium chloride, flavors, sodium chloride, beet concentrate powder, binder (polyethylene glycol), sweetener (sucralose); dye (riboflavin).