PowerBar Recovery Max
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.977 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Based on the latest scientific advancements.
- Contains carbohydrates with a high glycemic index, which are absorbed into the bloodstream at incredible rates.
- Magnesium reduces fatigue.
- Zinc supports the immune system.
- Contains oats, milk, soy, and egg.
The PowerBar Recovery 2.0 recovery drink lets you make the most of your training or match. The PowerBar Recovery 2.0 protein drink is the second generation of recovery shakes. The Recovery 2.0 is based on the latest scientific advancements when it comes to sports nutrition. This means new ingredients were added to and removed from the formula.
The PowerBar Recovery 2.0 protein shake contains carbohydrates with a high glycemic index. These carbohydrates are absorbed into the bloodstream at incredible rates, ensuring the glycogen supply (carbs stored in the muscles and liver) can be replenished quickly. In addition, the Recover 2.0 protein shake contains 10 grams of protein per shake. The proteins contribute to retention of muscle mass and recovery of damaged muscle fibre. What's more, the Recovery 2.0 protein shake contains zinc and magnesium. Zinc supports the immune system and magnesium reduces fatigue. This duo of ingredients supports an optimal recovery process.
Most notably about the Recovery 2.0 shake is that you won't find antioxidant vitamins in this protein shake. Recent studies show this can reduce training adaptation. With this unique formula, PowerBar operates on the cutting edge.