- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.869 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- With Squirt Lube you always have excellent lubrication, even on wet autumn days.
- Your chain, cassette and chainrings attract less dirt than when using chain oil.
- After using Squirt Lube you will never have to degrease your chain again.
- The first application takes more time, but it's worth the effort.
|Use in||All conditions|
The Squirt Lube is the best known wax in the cycling world.This wax prevents the chain and cassette from getting dirty, you'll never have to degrease your chain again and you'll have excellent lubrication, even in the poorest conditions!
Benefits of wax
Squirt lube is not a bike chain oil, but a bicycle chain wax. Due to the composition of the wax, the friction in the drive train of your bike is greatly reduced. Also, wax attracts much less dirt than an oil does. This keeps the drive train clean and gives you good lubrication even in the worst conditions. Squirt lube is therefore a good lubricant for both the road bike and the MTB.
The first time you apply Squirt Lube takes a little more time than if using chain grease. In order to optimally use Squirt Lube, you must first degrease the chain and moving parts, even with a new chain. You then have to let the drivetrain dry up. Finally, you apply 1 or 2 layers of Squirt Lube to the chain. Let this soak in as well before riding your bike. Degreasing after your ride is no longer necessary. After an extremely dirty ride, simply wipe the chain with a cloth drenched in Squirt Lube. This method can improve the durability of your chain and sprockets by up to 40%.
The Squirt Lube is 100% environmentally friendly and bio-degradable.