- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.749 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Supports carbohydrate, moisture, and mineral absorption during exercise.
- Fast absorption due to the isotonic compound.
- Light concentration, suitable for sensitive stomachs.
- Lower carbohydrate level than other isotonic sports drinks.
|Sports drink composition||Isotonic Drink|
|When to use||During Exercise|
Born Drink sports drink is an isotonic thirst quencher. Born Drink supports carbohydrate, moisture, and mineral absorption during exercise. Perspiration during exercise can accumulate to 1 - 2 litres an hour. This results in the loss of minerals, which are important for proper moisture absorption. For this reason, it's important to replenish minerals during exercise. Born Drink contributes to healthy moisture regulation and replenishes carbohydrate reserves before and during exercise.
The isotonic compound of the Born Drink sports drink allows it to be absorbed very rapidly by the body. The light concentration makes it very suitable for sensitive stomachs. Born Drink is ideal for training, tours, and competitions in all weather types. One jar of Born Drink contains 400 grams of powder, sufficient for 8.3 litres.