Born Energy Super Gel
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.970 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The addition of VinOserae® extract protects against oxidative stress as a result of intensive sports.
- Contains a higher concentration of carbohydrates than other energy gels for a longer supply of energy.
- The carbohydrates are rapidly broken down by the body and absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Due to its high concentration, it is recommended to drink water with this gel.
|Dietary choice||Gluten-free / Lactose-free / Peanut-free & nut-free / Soy-free / Wheat-free / Vegan / Vegetarian|
|Take with water||Yes|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
BORN ENERGY SUPER GEL is a concentrated source of fast carbohydrates and provides extra energy. These carbohydrates are rapidly broken down by the body and absorbed into the bloodstream. The Super Gel provides a considerable energy boost in no time. Ideal to prevent hitting the wall.
What makes Born Energy Super Gel a real Super Gel is the addition of VinOserae® extract. Intensive exercise leads to an increased production of free radicals. Free radicals are aggressive substances that in some cases can cause damage to cells and tissues. This is called oxidative stress. VinOserae is a remarkable product of red wine polyphenol and protects against oxidative stress. This makes the Energy Super Gel ideal for intensive endurance athletes.
The content of 1 gel is 40 grams and contains 28 grams of carbohydrates.