Assos Chamois Creme
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.567 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Reduces friction between the pad and your behind to prevent skin irritation.
- Thanks to this posterior protector you can comfortably stay in the saddle for longer.
- The antibacterial properties minimise the risk of inflammation or fungal infections.
- If you apply the cream to the chamois after each wash, it will better retain its suppleness and elasticity.
- When applied for the first time, this cream may feel a little cold.
The Assos Chamois Cream is a special cream to increase cycling comfort. This seat protection reduces the friction between the chamois and buttock and keeps the skin nice and cool. This prevents annoying chafing or other skin irritations and allows you to comfortably sit on the saddle for longer. In addition, this cream has antibacterial properties, which minimises the risk of possible inflammation and fungal infections.
How can you best use this seat protection?
Assos Chamois Cream is best applied directly to the skin prior to any bicycle ride. However, it is advisable to avoid intimate areas. It is also recommended to apply a thin layer on the chamois after each wash. In this way its suppleness, elasticity and antibacterial properties are better preserved.
With the Assos Chamois Cream you will enjoy long bike rides without skin irritations or chafing.