Born Super Liquid Gel
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.768 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The capacity of 1 gel (55 ml) contains 22 grams of carbohydrates. This quantity provides an energy duration of 20 to 30 minutes.
- The Born Super Liquid Gel Caffeine is an isotonic gel and can be taken without extra water.
- The product is equipped with a tear-off strip, so that it can be easily consumed even during intensive exercise.
- Extra caffeine is added for increased alertness.
- The dose of caffeine (in the Cappuccino and Cherry gel) is quite low (29.7 mg per gel) compared to other caffeine gels.
|Take with water||No|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The Born Super Liquid Gel is a powerful energy gel for the second phase of exercise. The Super Liquid Gels are rapidly absorbed into the blood. Unlike sports bars, the Liquid Gels are easier to consume and digest during intensive efforts. This makes the Super Liquid Gels ideal for consumption at a high heart rate or in the final stages of a competition or training.
Due to their liquid composition, Born Super Liquid Gels are easily digestible for the stomach. The Super Liquid Gels can be taken without water. The mix of fast and slow carbohydrates creates a long-lasting, gradual energy supply. With Born Super Liquid Gels you can prevent the hunger knock and you can raise the performance bar one step higher.
The Born Super Liquid Gel Cappuccino and Cherry contain caffeine (29.7 mg per gel).