Born Flapjack Bar
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.976 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The various carbohydrate sources ensure long-term energy release.
- The Born Flapjack Bars do not melt in warm weather.
- Contains more carbohydrates than other similar energy bars.
- Product contains traces of milk, soy and cereals containing gluten.
|Contains||Electrolytes / minerals / Vitamins|
|When to use||Before Exercise / During Exercise|
|Expiration Date||A minimum of 3 months from now|
The Born Flapjack is an energy bar based on oatmeal. The Born Flapjack Bar contains various sources of carbohydrates. These sources ensure a long-term energy release. This makes the Flapjack ideal for hours of endurance training and competitions.
The Born Flapjack Bar is easily chewable. Moreover, this Born energy bar does not melt in warm weather. This prevents sticky fingers on the way. A Flapjack Bar energy bar contains 35.9 grams of carbohydrates. With the Born Flapjack you can avoid the man with the hammer for the time being.
Nutritional information per 100 grams:
• Energy: 432 kcal
• Protein: 7.6 grams
• Carbohydrates: 57.7 grams
• Of which sugars: 33.1 grams
• Fat: 17.8 grams
• Of which saturated: 5.6 grams
• Fiber: 5.6 grams
• Salt: 0.15 grams
Oatmeal, fructose, glucose, palm oil, raisins, maltodextrin, rice flour, crispy rice, salt, flavorings (contains milk powder), vitamin A / B2 / B6 / B1 / B12 / E. May contain traces of milk, soya and gluten.