Vittoria Air-Liner Road
- Ordered now, delivered on Thursday
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4/10
- Easy returns
Ask a question about this product
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- With the smallest size weighing only 24 grams, the Vittoria Air-Liner is very lightweight!
- When the tyre is inflated, the Air-Liner shrinks; if you should get a puncture that does not get sealed, it goes back to its original size to serve as a shock absorber.
- Thanks to the special foam formula, the material flexes where needed yet is firm enough to keep your tyre on the rim.
- In a race, you can continue riding if you have a puncture without damaging the rims. The advantage of tubes now available for tubeless tyres.
- Perfect fit for your rim and tyre width.
- This Air-Liner is only compatible with road bike tyres up to 32 mm wide. For wider tyres we recommend the Air-Liner MTB.
It is an absolutely ingenious construction: when the tyre is inflated, the Air-Liner shrinks to a minimal thickness so as not to get in the way of the latex sealant. Should you get a puncture, the latex seals it unless the hole is too big. In the latter case, the Air-Liner takes action. As soon as air gets into the tyre, it expands back to its original thickness to protect the rim. This way you can keep on riding without the bike becoming unstable.
Good protection and low weight
The Vittoria Air-Liner is made from a specially developed foam that allows it to flex when going over obstacles, yet is firm enough to hold the tyre in place in case of pressure loss. As the 25 mm version weighs only 24 grams, it is a lightweight in your wheels and a heavyweight when it comes to getting you home with a serious puncture.
CompatibilitySize | Range | Recommended | Internal rim width | Weight
• S | 700x23/26mm | 25mm | Max 21mm | 24g
• M | 700x27/29mm | 28mm | Max 23mm | 31g
• L | 700x30/32mm | 30mm | Max 26mm | 39g
Delivery includes• 1x Vittoria Air-Liner Road
• 2x Vittoria Tubeless Multiway Valve
AssemblyEnsure that the rim tape and tubeless valves are fitted. On one side, completely fit the tubeless tyre onto the rim. Put the Vittoria Air-Liner in place underneath the tyre in the same way as you would an inner tube. Then fit the other side of the tyre to the rim, using tyre levers if necessary. Pressurise the tyre to align it correctly with the rim. Then remove the valve core and add 30-60 ml of latex. Screw the valve core back into the valve. Bring the tyre up to pressure and bounce it to distribute the latex. Also, do a test ride to distribute the latex and hang the wheel in the shed overnight. The next day, check if the tyre is still at the right pressure. If not, repeat the process and add more latex.
Geniale oplossing voor tubeless banden
Al een paar maal gehad dat het lek te groot was en niet gedicht kon worden door de latex. Onderweg een binnenband steken met latex in de banden is een prutswerk. Met deze Airliners zou je nog een aantal km verder kunnen rijden zonder lucht in de banden en zonder de band en velg te beschadigen. Heb ze nu ongeveer 500 km in de banden liggen en gelukkig nog geen ervaring of ze effectief werken zoals beloofd.
Geeft je extra zekerheid
Nog geen ondervonden