Road Bike Wheels86
Road bike wheels are the most popular upgrade for a road bike. Many road bikes come standard with a solid yet heavy set of wheels. By upgrading these standard wheels you basically upgrade your whole bike. Good road bike wheels feel more stable, give you more control, increase comfort and are often lighter than the standard wheels on your road bike. This is especially true for carbon road bike wheels. All the more reason to upgrade your road bike wheels.
Are you satisfied with our product range?
Looking for new road bike wheels? Read the frequently asked questions here!New wheels can be a great upgrade for your road bike. Buying road bike wheels is not easy, though, because there are several aspects to take into account. The most important one is that you buy the proper wheels for your bike, as we distinguish between road bike wheels for rim brakes and road bike wheels for disc brakes. So, start by checking your type of brakes! Of course, buying new road bike wheels also raises many other questions. The most frequently asked questions are listed below.
Does my cassette fit this road bike wheel?
- I have a Shimano cassette with 9, 10, 11 or 12 speeds: Select body type Shimano / SRAM (10 - 11 speed). For 9 and 10 speed cassettes a spacer is placed behind the cassette. Shimano Dura-Ace 12 speed wheels are only compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 12 speed cassettes.
- I have a SRAM cassette with 11 speeds: Select body type Shimano / SRAM (10 - 11 speed). For 9 and 10 speed cassettes a spacer is placed behind the cassette.
- I have a SRAM cassette with 12 speeds: Select body type SRAM XDR (12 speed). A 12 speed SRAM MTB cassette with XD fit is also compatible but requires a spacer.
- I have a Campagnolo cassette with 9, 10, 11 or 12 speeds: Select body type Campagnolo.
- I have a Campagnolo 13 speed gravel cassette: Select body type Campagnolo N3W. This is also compatible with 11 and 12 speed cassettes with an 11T smallest sprocket.