Knog Oi Bell
Knog Oi Bell375 reviews
Please select a version to see the stock
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 65.535 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Great looking bell; a real eye-catcher on your bars.
- Style and safety combined in a single product!
- The Knog Oi does not always have sufficient power to warn other road users in noisy conditions.
The Knog Oi Bike Bell has already received an award at the Eurobike 2016 convention in the category "accessories". The product was described as a great product with a beautiful design and being a perfect size bike bell for your road bike. The Knog-brand has Australian roots, and in order to get someone's attention, Australians often use the term "oi"! Available in sizes S and L to suit different handlebar sizes. Size S is suitable for regular city bike bars, while L is compatible with hybrid, MTB, or oversized road bike handlebars.
7.8 / 10375 reviews
Looks nice (2)
Low profile (1)
Nice tone (1)
Poor quality (1)
Weak sound (1)
Hard to attach to non standard bars (1)
Most recent reviews
loud yet minimalist look
brilliant minimalist bell that produces a loud piercing sound yet very sleek enough to dovetail an aero bike.
Smart, classy and effective.
Clever design, looks part of the bike and not obtrusive, sounds great and so well designed. The bicycle bell is dead: long live the Knog Oi!