|Credit card (Visa & Mastercard) - free|
|Paypal - free|
The payment options that we do not offer are cash on delivery, instalment loans and bank transfers.
All online payments are made via our payment provider Adyen. You can therefore see “Adyen” in the address bar of your browser while completing your payment or afterwards in the payment details on your bank account.
The Mantel gift card or gift voucher can be purchased from our webshop.
Where can I pay with the Mantel gift card?
You can use it in our webshop! When you make an online purchase you can use the gift card when selecting a payment method.
Can I use part of the balance on my gift card when I order?
Yes, you can. If the amount of your purchase is lower than the total balance on your gift card, the remaining balance can be used for future purchases. Gift cards have no expiration date and can be used one or multiple times. If the amount of your purchase exceeds the balance on your gift card, the full amount will be deducted.
I wish to return products which I have paid with a Mantel gift card. Do I get a refund?
If you return a product which was paid with a Mantel gift card, you will receive this amount on a new digital gift card. If you return the item by post, you will receive a new digital gift card by email.
Can I use multiple gift cards when I order?
Yes, you can. Any remaining amount can be paid with one of the other payment methods we offer. If you pay the entire amount with gift cards, any remaining balance is on the last used gift card and can be used for future purchases.
How can I check the balance of my gift card?
You can use our online balance checker.
Mantel gift card - conditions
- The Mantel gift card or gift voucher can be purchased from our webshop.
- There are cards available from €10 up to a maximum of €150.
- When it is activated you receive a proof of purchase to be kept for future reference.
- The balance on the gift card is valid indefinitely, can be used for one or multiple purchases, and can be checked by using our online balance checker.
- The gift card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The gift card does not entitle its holder to a (partial) refund.
- If you return a product you have bought with a gift card, Mantel will not refund the amount in question in cash or through any other means of payment. You will receive a new (digital) gift card with the amount of the returned product which was paid with a gift card.
- Counterfeiting the gift card is forbidden. Any alteration, illegibility or damage will invalidate the gift card.
- The gift card is valid for use in our webshop.
The invoice is the proof of your online purchase. We always send it as an attachment in the email of your shipping confirmation, but we also store it in your Mantel account so you can easily retrieve it.
I don’t have a Mantel account
Don’t worry, we will save your invoices. Just contact our customer service.
I haven’t received an invoice, can I still request this?You can easily find and download your invoice through your Mantel account. Don’t have a Mantel account yet? Just contact our customer service and make sure you have your order number at hand. We will then send you the correct invoice via mail.
Can my invoice be adjusted?It is not possible to change invoices and/or add a VAT number afterwards.
Can my VAT number be mentioned on the invoice?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. We sell products to private consumers. For this reason we have no room in the ordering process to mention a VAT number.
Do you also supply VAT-free (Intra Community) or to companies?
Mantel focuses exclusively on private consumers, in other words: business-to-consumer (B2C). We do not have a business-to-business (B2B) sales process. Buying as a business at Mantel is of course possible, but this cannot be done VAT-free. We can therefore not respond to requests for a refund of the VAT paid.
Exporting productsWhen exporting a product to a country outside the EU, a refund of paid VAT can be requested. However, it is not possible for us to supply the VAT refund and administration forms automatically or digitally. Therefore, we cannot process any application for refund of the VAT paid. This also applies to applications for a refund via the VATfree organisation.
Double-check whether the amount has been debited from your account. If the amount has not been debited, you can place a new order. We will automatically cancel the unpaid order for you. In case the amount has been debited from your account, and you haven’t received a confirmation email after one hour, do not hesitate to call our customer service: +31 26 303 1253
My payment has failed multiple times
If you keep getting failed payments, check the following:
- Do you have sufficient balance on your chosen account?
- Is the payment limit of your account sufficient?
- Is the 3D secure code of your credit card activated and set up correctly?
- Is the credit card blocked or expired?
Still having trouble paying?
In that case, please contact us. It may happen that a payment is wrongly classified as fraud and therefore blocked. Payments are checked in different ways and the risk of fraud is estimated. For example, the risk of fraud is increased when using a foreign credit card, or when several failed payment attempts have been made.
We cannot always prevent an unjustified fraud report, but we can solve it for you. So get in touch with us when you’re not succeeding in completing the payment.
The way you receive a refund depends on how you paid for your online purchase.
- If you paid with Paypal, you will get the refund on your Paypal account.
- If you paid by credit card, the amount will be refunded to your credit card.
- If you return the whole order, we’ll refund the purchase costs and any shipping costs you paid at the time of purchase.
- If you return part of your order, you will receive the purchase amount of the returned items.
Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation by email and we will make sure that you’ll get your money back within 3 working days.
My return has been received, but I haven’t had a confirmation via mail yet
Via the Track & Trace you can see when your returning item(s) was/were received in our warehouse. Once received, your return is usually processed within 48 hours. Haven’t gotten a message from us within 2 working days after we’ve received your item(s)? Then please contact us.
I haven’t received a refund yetThe time it takes for the refund to be credited to your account varies from bank to bank. After processing your return request, the refund will be on your account within 3 working days. Is the amount still not on your account after 5 working days? Then please contact our customer service.
We find it important that you can safely buy your bicycle-related products online. We take the safety of our website and our payment processes very seriously. As soon as you want to pay for your order, we use internet security. Via a secure SSL connection, your transaction data is sent encrypted over the internet. This secure SSL connection is identified by the "green lock" in your browser.