Basil Tour XL Pannier
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 46.981 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The curved sides mean they don't touch your shoes as you cycle.
- The panniers are easy to open and close thanks to the click closure at the top of the flap.
- Don't worry about your gear getting wet, as they're water repellent.
- Fitted with extra reinforcement which improves the ride comfort.
- At 40 litres, the Basil Tour XL are more than spacious enough for large shopping and daytrips on the bike.
- There are no dividers inside the panniers.
Practical double panniers made from water repellent polyester and fitted with a convenient click-closure system. Extra room for your feet to spin the pedals because of the rounded sides. The panniers also feature a recess for the use of luggage rack straps. The Basil Tour XL fits to virtually all luggage racks, even those with a spring-loaded clamp system.