Axa Defender Frame Lock
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.878 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- This lock has ART certification, which makes it suited for bike insurance.
- This lock can be used with an extra plug chain.
- This lock is very sturdy and hard to break open.
- Only one flipkey is included. The other key is fixed.
Modern symmetrically shaped frame lock in the AXA Defence Line. ART**-certified and with a plug-in port for an AXA RL-chain. The lock offers excellent protection against forced breaks and features an anti-drilling cylinder. Suitable to be fitted to either the inside and outside of the frame fork. The Defender is extra resistant against corrosion and features an 8.5 mm hardened steel bracket. The lock has a push button on the front as well. The lock has been stringently tested on theft protection and meets the Varefakta and SBSC guidlines.
Modern design and plug-in cable
Thanks to its modern design, this bicycle lock fits well on almost any bicycle. On the side there is room for a plug-in cable, so that your bike can also be attached to an external object.
• Axa Defender U-lock
• Two keys
Note: This lock is delivered without mounting material.