Schwalbe DV17 Inner Tube
In stock (10+)
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.655 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Schwalbe has been known for years as a reliable tyre manufacturer.
- This inner tube retains the air pressure for a long time.
- A Dutch/Dunlop valve is the most common valve on city bikes, and therefore compatible with a wide range of bicycle pumps.
- For a Schwalbe tyre you generally pay a little more.
|Wheel Size||28 inch|
|Tyre Width||23 mm / 0.90 inch / 28 mm / 1.10 inch / 30 mm / 1.20 inch / 32 mm / 1.25 inch / 33 mm / 1.30 inch / 34 mm / 1.30 inch / 35 mm / 1.35 inch / 37 mm / 1.40 inch / 40 mm / 1.50 inch / 42 mm / 1.60 inch|
This Schwalbe DV17 inner tube is characterised by its reliability and puncture resistance.