Basil Urban Load Pannier
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.625 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The reflective details improve your visibility.
- Suitable for fastening systems like Racktime, i-Rack or Carrymore because of the Basil Universal Bridge System.
- The adjustable click closures enable you to adapt the panniers to the amount of luggage you want to take.
- With the foldable sides, the panniers can be made smaller when empty.
- The panniers are made of water repellent material so that a rain shower is no problem.
- Doesn't have compartments.
The Basil Urban Load is a double bike bag which fits your rear luggage rack. The volume of 53 litres offers sufficient storage space for your groceries, sports clothing or other stuff. The Urban Load is made of flexible tarpaulin which repels water, but also makes the panniers look good. Thanks to the water-repellent function and the water-resistant folding closure, the bag is suitable for use in the rain while the contents stay dry.
The bags can be closed with an adjustable click closure, which enables you to fill the bags as you want and then adjust the closure accordingly. This way, you can also make the bags more compact and narrow when you don’t take anything with you, which makes it easier to park your bike. The Urban Load is equipped with the Basil Universal Bridge System, so that it fits all luggage racks (also e-bikes) and can be combined with fastening systems like Racktime or i-Rack/Carrymore. Finally, these panniers have reflective details so that your visibility in darkness is improved. Ideal for groceries, recreative purposes and commuting.
The Urban Load panniers now come with free black fasteners.