Shimano Dura Ace 9150 Di2 11-speed Rear Derailleur
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Due to the position under the cassette, this derailleur better protected against an impact.
- This position also ensures that the derailleur shifts better in bad conditions.
|Number of gears||11 speed|
|Largest cassette sprocket||30T|
|Cage Length||Short Cage|
The Shimano Dura Ace 9150 Di2 rear derailleur has changed completely compared to its predecessor. Mountain bike range technology has been used with the Shadow technology. Shadow means the derailleur is below the cassette and is damaged less. The capacity has been increased to 35t so the 11-30 cassette is the maximum.