Crankbrothers Eggbeater 1
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.283 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Engage from 4 sides, meaning you'll never miss your pedal again.
- The large openings ensure mud won't stick to your pedal.
- Require regular maintenance. Replacing the bearings is easy enough to do yourself with the Crankbrothers Service Kit.
- The body tends to dig into carbon soles. Use Shoe Shields to prevent this from happening.
The Crankbrothers Eggbeater 1 is a durable pedal fitted with a waterproof seal. A mid-range Crankbrothers pedal which offers excellent value for money. Crankbrothers pedals are renowned for their low weight and the ability to engage the pedal from four different sides. Not being able to clip in therefore becomes virtually impossible! The large open spring construction prevents mud from sticking to the pedal, thereby ensuring you can always engage the pedal regardless of the conditions.
• Eggbeater 1 pedals
• Crankbrother cleats