Thule EasyFold XT 3 934
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 45.335 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Thule EasyFold XT 3 is fully foldable.
- Easy access to the boot thanks to the smart foot pedal with topple feature.
- The bike carrier is prepared and can be made ready without using tools.
- The Thule EasyFold XT 3 is thanks to the large capacity also suitable for electric bikes and heavy mountain bikes.
- Bikes are easy to put on thanks to the detachable arms with the lockable AcuTight-buttons with torque limiter.
- This bike carrier is compatible with a 13-pole plug, there is an adapter for a 7-pole plug.
This fully foldable bike carrier by Thule is easy both in use and storage. The Thule EasyFold XT 3 has a high load capacity and, when combined with a ramp, perfectly suitable to carry heavy mountain bikes or e-bikes. The bikes can then simply be secured using the Thule AcuTight dials which attach to the frame. The dials feature torque limiters which indicate when they are secured optimally. The pump buckles allow you to easily secure the wheels. These are extra long, so you can secure wheels of up to 4.7". Finally, you can lock the bikes to the carrier, and the carrier to the car.
You still have easy access to the boot with the bikes in place because of the convenient tilting system. A simple press of a pedal with your foot tilts the bike carrier forward, giving you access to the boot. When installing the bike carrier onto the tow bar, you can easily adjust the placement. This is due to the stable coupling platform used to connect with the tow bar. Once set up, you simply secure the carrier with the tightening handle. After use, simply fold up the carrier and easily move it around with the built-in grips.