Thule VeloSpace XT 2 938 Bike Carrier
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.050 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Large load capacity enables transport of e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes.
- Extra space between the wheel holders (25 cm) to easily place large, heavy bikes.
- Easily attach bikes with detachable bike arms with Thule AcuTight buttons with torque limiter that click when optimum traction is achieved.
- Easy access to the trunk, even with the bikes on top, thanks to the smart foot pedal with tilt function.
- A Thule Carbon Frame Protector is required to transport Carbon Frames.
The Thule VeloSpace XT 2B bike carrier has a load capacity of 60 kilograms. This allows you to transport for example 2 lighter e-bikes or heavy mountain bikes. The space between these wheel holders is 25 cm so you can easily assemble sturdy bikes on the VeloSpace XT 2B carrier. Because of the extra large wheel gutters, even fat bikes and other large bikes (with a wide wheelbase of up to 1300 mm) are easy to transport.
With the adjustable pump buckles with extra long quick-release fasteners (maximum 4.7"), you can secure the wheels firmly to the bike carrier. The bicycles are attached through the removable bicycle arms with lockable buttons. Furthermore, the mounting and adjustment of the bike carrier are very easy due to the tightening handle. This is due to the stable coupling platform used to connect with the tow bar. Do you want to take something out of your trunk? No problem thanks to the convenient tilting system. The Thule VeloSpace XT 2B is pre-assembled, no tools are required.