Shimano Zee M640 Disc Brake
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 49.490 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These brakes are easy to operate with one or two fingers.
- Due to the double pistons, the braking force is high. This shortens your braking distance without slipping!
- The range of the brake lever cannot be adjusted without tools.
- The brakes are not compatible with Shimano I-spec II.
|Application||Enduro / Downhill|
|Brake Hose||Shimano BH-90|
|Disc brake oil type||Shimano Mineral oil|
The Shimano ZEE M640 are brakes that have been developed for the tough work, in particular for Enduro and Downhill. The caliper has been given a double piston for this purpose. This increases the braking power and makes the braking distance as short as possible. The brake cable is adapted to the power that can be exerted during a descent.
The lever of this brake is designed in such a way that it can easily be operated with two fingers. The brake is very smooth and engages quickly. This allows you to keep sufficient control over your bike while braking. This brake lever comes with a clamp, but is also compatible with Shimano's I-Spec B system. With this system you can easily attach the brake lever to the shifter and keep the handlebar nice and clean.
In short, the Shimano ZEE M640 are good and solid brakes for the avid Enduro/Downhill cyclist. They are strong, give good braking power and are easy to operate.