CST Classic Breaker II Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 44.066 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The CST Classic Breaker II has a breaker layer to offer additional protection against punctures.
- The tyre tread is highly suitable for daily use under various weather conditions.
- Extra visibility because of the reflective sides.
- Only suitable for city bikes and trekking bikes.
|Tyre width||37 mm / 1.40 inch|
|Type CST tire||Budget|
|Wheel size||28 inch|
The CST Classic Breaker II tyre. How do you improve on greatness? Actually, this isn't necessary with the Breaker. These tyres are mounted by almost every manufacture so a sales pitch is no longer needed. Despite being sold in large numbers, CST improved and modernized the tread and the tyre is now ready for years to come. Technically the new "Breaker" is related to its predecessor. These new Breaker tyres fit all modern and old wheel models.