Continental Contact Plus Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.147 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Continental Contact Plus performs well in all conditions, making it an excellent allround tyre.
- Extra visibility because of the reflective flanks.
- Also suitable for electric bicycles.
- Very strong puncture protection while still keeping the rolling resistance down.
- Easily fitted to the rim.
- Not available in different colours.
|Wheel Size||28 inch|
|E-bike ready||Yes, up to 50 km/h|
The Continental Contact Plus tyre is an allrounder which offers you everything you'd expect from a comfortable touring tyre. The extra puncture protection ensures nobody is left standing by the side of the road with a flat. The Contact Plus is a fast and modern version of the most popular tread design by Continental. This tyre is ECE-R75 certified, meaning they're suitable for E-bikes up to 50 km/h. The reflective flanks increase your visibility in dark conditions.
Both tyre sizes are suitable for city bikes, e-bikes, and trekking bikes (28 inch wheelsize). Select the 42 mm wide tyres when you're looking for more comfort, control, and reliability. The 37 mm size is more generic and meets all the standard demands placed on such a tyre.