Continental Grand Prix Wire Bead
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.683 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Excellent tyre for people who ride many miles.
- Wears out less quickly than the more expensive Grand Prix 4000 S II.
- The tyre is less supple than the high-end models.
- Less grip than the more expensive GP 4000 S II.
Long life-span, puncture resistance, comfort, low roll resistance, the Continental Grand Prix is the classic tyre and to this day, proves the power of lasting quality and performance.
Just like its predecessor, this Grand Prix will push its limits. With many width-variants there is ample choice. Combined with a new extra strong PolyXBreaker layer and the Black Chili Compound, flats are a thing of the past. Lifespan and reliability have been the most important points in the development of this tyre.
• 1 x Continental Grand Prix road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Grand Prix road bike tyres 23 / 25 mm + 2 x inner tubes 47mm