Lezyne Pressure Drive Mini Pump
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.893 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Suitable for a road bike, due to the max pressure of 8 bar.
- Suitable for Schrader/car valves and French/presta valves.
- Easy to take with you because of the small size.
- A lot of pumping required to reach 8 bar, due to the small volume.
The Lezyne Pressure Drive is a compact, high-volume, hand pump made out of CNC aluminium which provides a precise and lightweight construction. The HV (High Volume) design allows for easy inflation of the tyre with fewer strokes. The Pressure Drive is suitable for Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. The Lezyne Pressure Drive mini pump comes with a composite frame mount.
ABS Flex Hose
The overlapping handle and valve connector have been integrated into a compact design. ABS Flex Hose included for a perfect lock on the valve without exerting too much stress on it while pumping. ABS stands for Air Bleed System. This can release any built up pressure from the valve with just a single push of a button. This ensures you remove the valve head rather than the core when removing the pump, ensuring you didn't just do all that hard work for nothing.
• Lezyne Pressure Drive Mini pump
• Composite frame mount