Bontrager Flash Charger
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.485 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Ideal for tubeless tyres due to the high-pressure chamber.
- Suitable for Dunlop, Presta and Schader valves.
- Air release button to alleviate pressure on the valve.
- No accurate MTB tyre pressure gauge.
|Valve Compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Dual Valve||Double pump head|
|Pressure (max.)||11 Bar|
The Bontrager Flash Charger is an unique pump: this pump combines the convenience of a compressor and the handling of an ordinary floor pump. For those who try to get their tyre 'Tubeless', this pump is a godsend.
Of course you can use a 'normal' bicycle pump, but the biggest difference is in the air reservoir, which you bring up to pressure, before inflating the tyre. After about 45 pump strokes your air chamber is fully up to pressure, and the air flows rapidly into your tyre when you push the lever down. This allows the tyre bead to be pushed into the sides of the rim, which creates an airtight connection. Thus, even a stiff, wide or narrow tyre placing is childsplay.
This fantastic pump / compressor belongs in the equipment of every avid tinkerer.