Topeak Joe Blow Sport III Floor Pump
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.858 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Topeak Joe Blow Sport lll is easy to use as its pump hose which can be turned 360 degrees.
- Easy access to any valve due to the extra long pump hose.
- Very user-friendly pump head for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves.
- Foot made of hardened steel for more stability while pumping.
|Use||Mountain Bike / Road Bike / City Bike|
|Valve compatibility||Presta / Schrader / Dunlop|
|Type of pump pressure||High pressure|
|Type of pressure gauge||Analogue|
|Pressure (max.)||11 Bar|
The Topeak Joe Blow Sport III floor pump is an improved version of the popular Joe Blow Sport II. It’s the winner of Mountainbike Plus magazine’s pump test for a reason. The Topeak Joe Blow Sport III bike pump now has an even more comfortable handle and a larger pressure gauge which at 3 inch is easy to read. The pressure is indicated in both PSI and Bar.
The hose which is attached to the steel cylinder can now be turned 360 degrees. The pump has a Hammer-style Twinhead head which is suitable for Presta/Schrader and Dunlop valves and has an extra long lever for easy connection to the valve. The Topeak Joe Blow Sport III floor pump comes with a ball valve accessory.