DT Swiss X 1900 Spline 25 MTB Wheels
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.741 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Wide rims with an internal rim width of 25 mm provide maximum control and comfort without compromising on speed.
- The reliable DT Swiss 370 hubs have a good seal against dirt and water.
- The DT ProLock Squorx ProHead self-locking spoke nipples keep the spokes perfectly tensioned.
- Can carry up to a total weight of 110 kg.
- The weight of DT Swiss X 1900 Spline 25 is a bit on the high side for a cross-country wheelset.
The DT Swiss X 1900 Spline 25 MTB wheels are perfect for your weekly rides in the forest. From fast single tracks to climbs and descents, the affordable X 1900 Spline 25 wheels are true cross-country wheels.
The X 1900 Spline 25 wheels are built on the basis of reliable and durable DT Swiss 370 hubs. Thanks to a good seal, they are resistant to dirt and water. The 28 DT Champion straight pull spokes are mounted with the DT ProLock spoke nipples, which are self-locking. This ensures that your spoke tension remains optimal for a longer period of time, which significantly reduces your chances of success in the wheel or broken spokes. After installing the tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves, the DT Swiss X 1900 Spline 25 MTB wheels are Tubeless Ready. Some of the advantages of tubeless riding are more comfort and lower rolling resistance. It also reduces the risk of punctures, because the latex (not included) automatically fills small holes. The DT Swiss X 1900 Spline 25 wheels are suitable for a maximum weight of 110 kg.
• DT Swiss X 1900 Spline 25
• Tubeless Tape 27 mm
• Tubeless Valve MTB 32 mm
• IS 6 bolt adapter MTB