Continental Gator Hardshell Road Bike Tyre
Continental Gator Hardshell Road Bike Tyre1 review
From 39,95 24,00 discount
Please select a version to see the stock
- Free tracked shipping over 75,00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 53.522 reviews
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Due to the Poly-X Breaker layer, this tyre is an absolute winner when it comes to puncture protection.
- Wear-resistant Hardshell compound ensures this tyre will be good for many miles.
- Duraskin reinforced sidewalls for additional reliability and protection.
- Excellent puncture protection comes at the expense of ride comfort.
The Continental Gator Hardshell road tyres offer the best possible durability and excellent puncture resistance on top of that. It is made for the commuter who rides to work daily and doesn’t want punctures or quick wear. The puncture resistance is achieved by the PolyX Breaker layer. The durability is achieved with the optimised durable Hardshell compound.Read more
Delivery includesChoice between:
• 1 x Continental Gator Hardshell road bike tyre
• 2 x Continental Gator Hardshell road bike tyres 23 / 25 mm + 2 x inner tubes 47mm
• 2 x Continental Gator Hardshell road bike tyres 28 / 32 mm + 2 x inner tubes 42mm
Frequently bought together
Recommended by the product specialist
|Continental Gator Hardshell||Continental Grand Prix 5000||Continental Grand Prix 4 Season||Vittoria Corsa Control G2|
|1 review||423 reviews||713 reviews||42 reviews|
|Quantity||1 piece / 2 pieces||1 piece / 2 pieces||1 piece / 2 pieces||1 piece / 2 pieces|
|Tyre Type||Folding tyre||Folding tyre||Folding tyre||Folding tyre|
|Suitable for tubeless?||No||No||No||No|
|Tyre Width||23 mm / 0.90 inch / 25 mm / 1.00 inch / 28 mm / 1.10 inch / 32 mm / 1.25 inch||23 mm / 0.90 inch / 25 mm / 1.00 inch / 28 mm / 1.10 inch / 32 mm / 1.25 inch||23 mm / 0.90 inch / 25 mm / 1.00 inch / 28 mm / 1.10 inch / 32 mm / 1.25 inch||25 mm / 1.00 inch / 28 mm / 1.10 inch|
|Wheel Size||28 inch||28 inch||28 inch||28 inch|
|Season Type||Spring / Autumn||Spring / Summer / Autumn||Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter||Spring / Summer / Autumn|
|From 39,95||From 37,95||From 38,95||From 38,95|
|This product||View product||View product||View product|
Suitable for tubeless?
|Spring / Autumn|
|Cold and wet|
Detailed product descriptionPolyX
A wider PolyX Breaker under the tread and in the sidewalls for added puncture resistance and reliability. 3 layers of 60 tpi - the whole tyre is subject to the carcass, which makes it into a shell against urban trash.
The outer sidewalls of the tyres are reinforced with DuraSkin, which provides increased durability thanks to the well-protected carcass.
Manufacturer specificationsETRTO: 23/25/28/32 - 622
Size: 700 x 23/25/28/32C
Weight: 250 - 375g