Brooks C15 Carved Cambium All Weather Saddle
- Delivery in 3-4 working days
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.564 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- You're guaranteed a comfortable ride when doing long cycling trips.
- The saddle is waterproof, which prevents your saddle from getting wet while cycling.
- The saddle is a tad heavy.
The Brooks C15 Carved Cambium All Weather saddle is the saddle for road warriors. This saddle excels in comfort and durability. The saddle surface has a top layer of vulcanised rubber. This layer protects your saddle against any and all weather you’ll face on your trails. The entirety rests on sturdy steel saddle rails. These steel saddle rails provide the saddle with just that extra bit of comfort.
This saddle has a semi-round rear which makes it exceptionally suited for people who move their hips slightly while cycling. Because this is a semi-round saddle, it provides these cyclists with ample support while still ensuring enough freedom of movement compared to a flat saddle.
This is an S shape saddle, which means the saddle’s rear is higher and lower in the centre. This S shape enables people with a less flexible spine to still assume a sporty cycling posture. This is related to the pelvic tilt: someone with an inflexible spine has more difficulty tilting the pelvis.
This saddle has a cutout which provides pressure relief for people that are quick to experience a sore posterior.