Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR Road Bike Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over 75.00€
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.080 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The durable and puncture resistant rubber compound makes this tyre very suited for rough terrain, such as uneven roads or gravel paths.
- The tubeless setup results in even lower rolling resistance.
- The focus on puncture resistance and durability results in a higher rolling resistance.
The Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR road bike tyres are durable and comfortable thanks to the tubeless set-up. The Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR tyre is ideal for rough terrain such as bad roads or gravel paths. It offers maximum grip on bad surfaces and has a good puncture resistance. The Pirelli Cinturato Velo TLR road bike tyres complete the range of Pirelli by also offering a tubeless variant now.