Time Xpresso 10 Carbon Pedals
This product is sold out, and will not come back in stock.
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.527 reviews
Jonas, 29 March 2019
Stabila, lätta och snabba att komma i.
Behövs väldigt lite kraft för att knäppa sig fast.
- Lätta att komma i
- Låg vikt
Christ, 25 June 2018
|Cleat Type||Time IClic / Xpresso|
|Pedal Axle Material||Steel|
|Click-fit mechanism||One side|
|Bearing Type ||Industrial Bearing|
|Adjustable spring tension ||Yes|
|Disengagement Angle ||15°|
Detailed product description
A definite advantage to the Time Xpresso pedal range is the fact that the retention mechanism remains open when not engaged. Other pedals require you to push down with your heel to open the spring mechanism, but the Time Xpresso mechanism remains open completely by design. Once you engage your cleat, the retention mechanism closes and locks you into place. Time pedals have always been known for offering ample freedom of movement, making them ideal for those who suffer from joint injuries.
• Hollow steel axle and composite body with aluminium blade
• Automatic pre-opening of the clip-in mechanism
• Q-factor: ability to adjust the lateral position of the foot with
• Bio position: the minimum distance between the sole and the pedal
• Lateral tolerance +/- 5 ° (angular float) and 2.5 mm (lateral play)
• Release angle: 15 °