Tacx Galaxia T1100 Roller
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.655 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The conical rollers offer extra safety and user-comfort for the rider.
- The rollers can be collapsed into an 80 centimetre long package, making them easy to store or transport.
- The patented rocking system makes sure that sudden forward or rearward movements are absorbed by the trainer.
- Riding on rollers takes some technique and experience.
|Connectivity||Basic turbo trainer|
|Suitable for type of cassette||Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo|
|Compatible with disc brakes||Yes|
|Available software||Tacx Desktop App|
|Maximum Hill Incline||N/A|
|Wheel Size||26 inch / 27.5 inch / 28 inch / 29 inch|
These revolutionary new rollers by Tacx move with you as you ride! You're able to sprint, stand up, and have a blast without the fear of falling off. You have all the freedom of movement you want, providing you with a realistic riding sensation. The kinetic energy produced when you accelerate moves the trainer forwards, and the reduction in speed after moves the trainer back again. This invention is so unique, it has been patented by Tacx.Read more
• Tacx Galaxia trainer