Pro Vibe Aero Road Bike Handlebar
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 42.970 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The handlebars enable you to hide your Di2 junction inside.
- Less drag thanks to the aerodynamic design.
- Fitted with a cable guiding system so the cables are routed away nicely.
- Routing the cables internally takes a little more work.
|Top Section Shape||ergonomic|
The Pro Vibe Aero road bike handlebar is made for the demanding rider looking for an ultra high performance handlebar. The Vibe Aero is made of carbon fibres and innegra fibres. The innegra fibres enhance the most vulnerable zones of the handlebars without compromising on weight. This allows you to handle the roughest conditions.
Futhermore, the Pro also took the future into consideration. The handlebar is suitable for the new Di2-junction of the Dura-Ace R9100 and Ultegra R8000 group, which can be placed in place of the handlebar cap in the handlebar. The handlebar also has a special cable guiding system that is suitable for both mechanical and electronical shifting and also for mechanic or hydraulic braking.