Park Tool CN-10C Cable Cutter
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 52.601 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- These pliers have precision ground cutting edges, so cables are cut nice and straight.
- The pliers are made of hardened steel, making them last longer.
- The built-in crimping pliers makes placing cable covers a lot easier.
- The built-in inner spring makes squeezing them together a lot easier.
The CN-10 has cold forged, heat treated steel handles for strong and precision cutted edges which cut each cable nice and clean. It has a built in crimper for cable stops, a hole to form the ends of the outer cable and an inner spring which makes it easy to squeeze the handle without having to pull the pliers open for the next cut.