The Park Tool Toolset CBP8 is a complete set to replace the bearings and crank with the Campagnolo and Fulcrum Power Torque and Ultra-Torque cranks. The Park Tool CBP-3 bearing puller has forged arms with tapered ends that attach firmly to the bearing, while the heavy-duty piston system pulls of the bearing. The installation tool fits exactly, both on the axle and the bearing, so it is attached perfectly. Put the bearing in place with the tool and a hammer.
• Bearing puller that fits both Power Torque™ and Ultra-Torque™
• Crank puller for Power Torque™
• Bearing setter for both Power Torque™ and Ultra-Torque™
• Removal adaptor for Power Torque™ crank bearings
• Removal protection pads for use with carbon cranks
• Removal protection adaptor for use with aluminum crank arms
• Crank removal extension plug for Power Torque™