Ortlieb Front Roller Plus
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy to attach to the bike due to the Quick-Lock 2.1 attachment system.
- 5-year Ortlieb warranty.
- Can be used as a messenger bag with the included shoulder strap.
- The bags can be attached to the front wheel using a lowrider or on the luggage carrier on the rear.
- Roll-up closure requires more work than a zip or flap.
- The bags aren't compatible with e-bikes when placed on the rear.
|Type of pannier||Rear Pannier / Front Pannier|
|Suitable for bike type||City Bike / E-Bike / Trekking Bike / Children's Bicycle|
|Usage||Shopping / Day trip / Commute / Touring|
|Type of pannier||Double - sided|
|Rain cover included||No|
|Laptop compartment included||No|
The Ortlieb Front Roller Plus are luggage bags with roll closure. The bags are suited for lowrider or carrier, also for kids bikes. The bags are made out of waterproof PVC coated polyester. The luggage bags are provided with their improved 2.1 Quick-lock system, and is suited for carriers with a tube diameter of 16 millimeters. The bag is equipped with a shoulderband and reflectors.