Ortlieb Front Roller Plus
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy to attach to the bike due to the Quick-Lock 2.1 attachment system.
- 5-year Ortlieb warranty.
- Can be used as a messenger bag with the included shoulder strap.
- The bags can be attached to the front wheel using a lowrider or on the luggage carrier on the rear.
- Roll-up closure requires more work than a zip or flap.
- The bags aren't compatible with e-bikes when placed on the rear.
|Pannier Type||Rear Pannier / Front Pannier|
|Suitable for bicycle type||City Bike / E-Bike / Touring Bike / Children's Bicycle|
|Usage||Shopping / Day trip / Commute / Touring|
|Including Rain Cover||No|
|Including Laptop Compartment||No|
The Ortlieb Front Roller Plus are luggage bags with roll closure. The bags are suited for lowrider or carrier, also for kids bikes. The bags are made out of waterproof PVC coated polyester. The luggage bags are provided with their improved 2.1 Quick-lock system, and is suited for carriers with a tube diameter of 16 millimeters. The bag is equipped with a shoulderband and reflectors.