Ortlieb Front Roller Classic
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Easy to attach to the bike due to the Quick-Lock 2.1 attachment system.
- 5-year Ortlieb warranty.
- Ortlieb Front Roller Classic is waterproof.
- Can be used as a messenger bag with the included shoulder strap.
- The bags can be attached to the front wheel using a lowrider or on the luggage carrier on the rear.
- Roll-up closure requires more work than a zip or flap.
- The bags aren't compatible with e-bikes when placed on the rear.
|Type of pannier||Rear Pannier / Front Pannier|
|Suitable for bike type||City Bike / E-Bike / Trekking Bike / Children's Bicycle|
|Usage||Day trip / Commute / Touring|
|Type of pannier||Double - sided|
|Including Rain Cover||No|
|Including Laptop Compartment||No|
The Ortlieb Front Roller Classic QL2.1 is a classically designed bag of waterproof and highly durable nylon. The Front Roller is suitable for Lowrider front luggage carriers and rear luggage racks, but can also be used as a pannier on a child's bicycle. Thanks to the Quick-Lock 2.1 attachment system, you can quickly and easily take the Front Roller Classic on or off the bike.