Michelin AirStop A4 Inner Tube
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.022 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- As the name suggests, this inner tube retains air pressure for longer.
- This inner tube is known for its great puncture resistance.
- A butyl inner tube generally weighs more than a latex tube.
The Michelin AirStop A4 inner tubes are fitted with a good puncture protection and have an excellent price/quality ratio, which is supported by Michelin's impeccable reputation.