- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.4 out of 50.878 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The 2:1 ratio (glucose:fructose) allows a maximum carbohydrate intake of up to 90 grams per hour.
- Electrolytes support good moisture regulation by the body and stimulate the feeling of thirst, which stimulates you to keep drinking enough during the exercise.
- With neutral pH so there is no stomach burden.
- Contains no sweeteners.
- The small pot of 280 grams is empty quickly (about 8 bottles).
The Etixx Isotonic Powder is a great way to resupply your body’s water reserves, as these are drained through sweat during your workout. The body does this to make sure your core temperature doesn’t skyrocket. Dehydration influences performance, making it extremely important to keep drinking. Ideal to rehydrate yourself, is the Etixx Isotonic Powder (Isotonic drink, pH neutral).Read more