CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Pack Turbo Trainer
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked delivery
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.010 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- Including Sweat Guard, Trainer mat and Riser Block front wheel support.
- With the CycleOps Clutch button you easily provide the rear tyre with the correct pressure.
- Compatible with virtual training software in combination with a speed sensor (not included in delivery).
- The use of a trainer tyre is recommended to prevent your rear wheel against wear and tear.
- A trainer with rear-wheel drive struggles with a rear-wheel slipping during sudden efforts.
The CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Bicycle Trainer is the choice of World tour cycling team Trek-Segafredo of Bauke Mollema. This bike trainer has a progressive resistance structure with a magnetic brake unit. The large flywheel gives you an incredibly realistic cycling feel and little noise nuisance. The trainer has an adjustment mechanism on one of the legs so you can place the bike trainer firmly and straight on any surface.
All CycleOps bike trainers where the rear wheel stays in the bike are equipped with a yellow CycleOps Clutch button. With this yellow knob you can adjust the resistance unit of the trainer with the correct pressure on the rear tyre. When the correct pressure on the rear tyre is reached, the button indicates this with a "click". This way you can quickly and easily calibrate the trainer without any tools.
The CycleOps Super Magneto Pro bicycle trainers have 4 different resistance levels for each type of cyclist:
- Easy - Warming up or little resistance
- Road - Simulation of a straight road with slight resistance
- Interval - More intensive work-out weighted resistance
- Mountains - Simulation of a mountain ride with heavy resistance
All our turbo trainers come with a Euro plug. A UK plug or adapter is not included.
• CycleOps Super Magneto Pro bike trainer
• Quick-release skewer
• 2x CycleOps Riser Block Front wheel support
• CycleOps Training mat
• CycleOps Sweat Guard