CST Classic Tradition 28 x 1.75 Tyre
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.013 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The colour of this tyre is well appreciated by retro lovers.
- The 1 mm breaker layer provides good protection against punctures.
- The block-shaped profile makes this tyre extremely suitable for paved roads.
- The Classic Tradition is a real city tyre, so less suitable for sandy paths.
The CST Classic Tradition is the ideal tyre for retro enthusiasts. With these retro bike tyres you can bring your bike completely back to a retro level. The CST Classic Tradition is not only stylish but also durable. Under the skin, the Classic Tradition is equipped with a 1 mm thick breaker layer. This protective layer offers excellent protection against punctures.
The block-shaped profile makes this tyre ideal for paved roads. It is no coincidence that the CST Classic Tradition is a real winner among the CST tyres. The Classic Tradition is also suitable for e-bikes with pedal assistance up to 25 km p/h.