Continental Speed King CX Performance Tyre
- Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Free tracked shipping over £35.00
- Trustpilot review 9.3 out of 47.179 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The Speed King has a very low rolling resistance in hard / dry terrain.
- The Black Chili compound offers the optimal balance between rolling resistance, traction, and durability.
- This tyre is less suitable on wet and muddy circuits.
The Continental Speed King CX Performance cyclocross tyre is intended for somewhat more specific conditions. The Speed King CX excels most on dry sandy surfaces or frozen surfaces. Tyre pressure is a big influence on the amount of grip. Lower pressure means more grip, but it does also increase rolling resistance. It's up to you to find the perfect balance between the two.Read more