Sportful Fiandre NoRain Pro Bib Tights
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.621 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- A very good choice for severe weather conditions.
- These tights are ideal for cold days, because of the double layered front.
- Very water resistant thanks to strategically placed seam and zipper at the ankles.
- Less suitable for the warmer winter and spring days.
The Sportful Fiandre NoRain Pro is your partner in crime in the cold winter days. The thermal fabric used in these cycling tights ensures that you stay at optimal temperatures without compromising on breathability. The front of the tights is double layered. This provides excellent warmth on winter days. The water-repellent material ensures that you stay dry in wet conditions. The seam of the Sportful Fiandre NoRain Pro is positioned more strategically, away from splashing dirt, water and mud, so they can't get to you. This will keep you warmer in wet weather. Also, the ankles are equipped with a zipper for optimal water protection. The Lie-flat bib straps ensure an optimal fit and excellent breathability. This makes the Sportful Fiandre NoRain Pro ideal for the toughest autumn and winter rides.