Sportful Fiandre NoRain 2 Bib Short
- Free tracked delivery to Portugal
- Trustpilot review 9.2 out of 48.707 reviews
Pros & ConsPros & Cons
- The outside of these shorts is made of nanotechnological, water-repellent fabric that keeps you dry and warm.
- The TC Pro Pad is Sportful's best padding, ensuring comfort during every ride.
- The inside of the shorts is made of thermal brushed fleece that keeps you warm.
- The minimum amount of seams reduces irritation to a minimum.
- These shorts can be too hot for warm and dry weather.
- While water-repellent, these shorts aren't fully waterproof.
|Weather Type||Wet weather with 10-18 °C|
|Collection||Autumn / Winter 2019/2020|
The Sportful Fiandre NoRain 2 helps and protects you in the most adverse weather conditions. The exterior of these trousers is made of a nanotechnological, water-repellent fabric. The inside of these shorts is covered with thermal, brushed, fleece, so you stay warm. The shorts have a comfortable and secure fit, the ends of which are reinforced with silicone grips. This keeps the shorts in place and the risk of irritation is kept to a minimum. The pad in these shorts is the Sportful TC-Pro pad, which is acclaimed by many pro riders. This padding is sure to give you comfort, even on the longest bike rides.
In short, the Sportful Fiandre NoRain 2 is a pair of cycling shorts that will help fanatical and demanding cyclists through the wet weather that characterises the spring in the Low Countries. It's not for nothing that Peter Sagan and his teammates swear by these shorts in the early season classics! “No matter the weather” is certainly applicable to these shorts.